- I am tired. Oh my god, am I tired. I am stressed out, exhausted, and easily made anxious by stuff that really shouldn’t be that big deal. I feel like a bit of a mess. I hate it.
- I would think that I should expect that dealing with the diagnosis of progressively failing vision might cause some amount of being massively bummed, but I wasn’t expecting it. And here it is. I am so bummed, so often. It is a phase I am going to have to pass in and out of, but in the meantime, as I wallow in it, I hate it and I am angry with myself and the universe.
- That’s probably a bit too much truthiness considering I haven’t posted in ages.
- The half marathon training is going pretty much okay except for the massive hip and knee pain. So I’ve also started physical therapy which has been an interesting adventure and ends up with experiences such as cringing as the therapist leans into my hip with her elbow in order to break up a massive knotted muscle. (THAT’S GONNA HURT.)
- But I ran nearly 20 miles last week, and…I’m doing it.
- I am on a mission to learn how to bake chocolate babka.
- I bought another pair of running shoes. I’m not sure I even need running shoes.
- The thing about having a busy brain is that I’m not getting enough sleep.
- Gymnastics season is now over for The Princess – so that’s a relief.
- Tell me something happy.
Thursday Ten: Probably Not Really Okay edition
March 30, 2017 by Leave a Comment