6. After weeks of listening to her cough, I finally took Pumpkin in to the doctor’s where she left with a prescription for an inhaler and recommendation to take allergy meds. The inhaler actually seems to be helping already. Still coughing but not as much, so I hope she’s on the mend.
7. Watching my dog try to kill mosquitoes is pretty damn funny.
8. For a coworker’s birthday yesterday, I brought homemade strawberry shortcakes to the office. It was a nice change of pace but I made the mistake of bringing the leftovers home. STOP EATING THE HOMEMADE WHIPPED CREAM, SARAH.
9. What is it about people and granite countertops on these homebuying shows? Am I the only one who thinks granite counter tops are ugly (I actually typed that as “ughly” first – which is also appropriate)? On the other hand, butcher block counters? Sign me up.
10. Do you have a favorite candy? I love sweets but really try to limit what I let myself have because once I get a taste for something, I just want them a lot. Case in point: Gummy bears. I could probably eat gummy bears every day and not get tired of them. This is an old picture but I spent a lot of time last night thinking of gummy bears – despite the strawberry shortcakes – so…