1. All I want is something sweet and there is NOTHING here. I kind of intentionally did that to myself in an attempt to get rid of the few pounds my thyroid thought it would give me, but man I might knock over one of my kids to get a cookie today.
2. Music of the week, “I’m Not Over” by Carolina Liar. I read a review of this group in People magazine and decided to love it.
3. I got so wrapped in hockey last night, that I completely forgot to watch “Top Chef”. I could totally kick myself.
4. I went to Field Day at The Princess’s school this afternoon. When you get hundreds of kindergarteners and first graders all in one place, it gets pretty loud. Painfully so. I stayed about an hour before gracefully making my getaway. I took a bazillion pictures though, and it was fun to see The Princess hanging with her friends.
5. I have plans to see “Sex and the City” tomorrow night. Am I excited? YES. Can’t wait!! I’ll let you know how the movie is, and I’m hoping that the show translates well onto the big screen, because I’ve been looking forward to it for so long, I really don’t want to be disappointed.
6. Potty Training Progress: Pumpkin is doing fantastically, though she still won’t go #2 on the potty. In due time – we’ll get there when we get there. Rome wasn’t built in a day (how long did it take to build Rome, anyway?).
7. Ah! Sugar problem solved. I remembered my hidden bag of Tootsie Pops. Life is good again (though now my tongue is blue).
8. Tonight is The Princess’s last soccer game. Hopefully the last one FOREVER. I don’t love soccer and she hasn’t seemed to be loving it this spring, either. Fortunately, Hubby found a sub for his softball game tonight so he can come to the game too. It’s hard to watch The Princess AND keep an eye on Pumpkin at the same time. It’s definitely a two person endeavor.
9. My grandmother is getting The Princess an Easy Bake Oven for her birthday. Here’s hoping I don’t have to eat a bunch of really tiny cakes.
10. I need to pick a new hair color. I have dark brown hair. I’m thinking highlights but can’t decide what color to go with. I need a change and summer seems as good a time as any. Any suggestions?