1. I am a total iTunes whore this week. Oh yeah. I have been bingeing on new music big time. I have been especially loving that Candlebox has a new album out, though I’ve only downloaded two songs – I’m really loving “Miss You”.
2. Tomorrow night, the fourth book in the Twlight series goes on sale at 12:01 a.m. (Guess that’s Saturday morning, heh). Guess where I’ll be tomorrow night? That’s right – hanging at Barnes & Noble. Sucha nerd.
3. The mother’s helper let The Princess do a kitchen experiement after I specifically made a NO KITCHEN EXPERIMENT rule. I came out of my office this afternoon to find a mixing bowl filled with about three cups of milk, four tablespoons of peanut butter, a handful of cheez-its, a scattering of those itty-bitty pretzel sticks, and about a quarter cup of cocktail peanuts. Gross. And you know what? I made her eat some of it. I have flashbacks to being a kid and mixing orange juice and chocolate milk together at breakfast and my mom saying, “You have to drink it – no wasting it!” (Hm… Now that I think about it, it was Ovaltine, maybe?). She ate a few bites and said it was “really good”. Then left it sitting on the counter until the pretzels dissolved.
4. Ovaltine. God, I haven’t had Ovaltine in ages.
5. I need a haircut again. I am always so chicken when I need a haircut.
6. A week or so ago, I bought my very own copy of “Juno” and haven’t found the time to watch it since. I love that movie so much… Need to find some time.
7. I’ve kind of started a secondary blog project, though I’m not sure yet how frequently I’ll be updating. It was inspired by my time at Rothbury, seeing all these guys with their saggy pants. So, check out I SEE LONDON if you wish. If you have pictures of saggy bottomed guys or any other hilarious fashion faux-pas, well, you should email it to me.
8. I just had to proofread a press release for my husband. Let me say this: writing press releases isn’t exactly easy. And no disrespect, but… it wasn’t exactly wonderful. I’m sure he’s going to be upset that I changed nearly every word. Yikes.
9. So, Project Runway has been on for a few weeks now, but I don’t have an obvious favorite yet. Hearing Tim Gunn say “Holler at your boy” cracked me up though. I really hate Blayne-licious.
10. I will never be able to describe something that is good by saying “That was SICK!” without looking like a total moron. I’m just sayin’.