So, this lovely lovely honor has been bestowed upon me by both Raeanne and Susan. I adore them both and am kinda giddy that they thought of me to tag for it (it’s the little pleasures in life, really). They’re both awesome peeps… so R & S, THANK YOU.
The rules for this magical butt-pocket award are as follows:
1 – Put the logo on your blog or post.
2 – Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude and/or gratitude.
3 – Be sure to link to your nominees in your post.
4 – Let your nominees know they have received the award by leaving them a comment on their blog.
5 – Be sure to link this post to the person who nominated you for the award.
And for the people that I’M telling you to check out? There’s so many, but you won’t regret visiting the following people:
- Alli, aka Mrs. Fussypants (Her inappropriate photos crack me up, and somehow she got a sneak preview of Jen Lancaster’s new book, and I’m SO JEALOUS)
- Ali over at Alidotes or The Blessed Treehouse
- Rachel from A Southern Fairytale
- Jenny (and her cousin Emily) from Mommin’ It Up
- Zoey Jane at Mommy Is Moody
- Malia at Live. Laugh. Love.
- Kat the oh-so Sassy Irish Lassie
- Farm Wife from Memoirs of a FarmWife
- Shannan from Mommy Bits.
- Colleen from Mommy Always Wins.
- Robin from Pensieve
And really, I can count. I know I picked 11. But you’ll be glad I did. I read so many more blogs that I’m bumming because I know I left some amazing peeps out. Maybe that will be somethin’ for Thursdays – to mention someone awesome I’m reading, because there’s so much good writing that is hanging out in my Google Reader – it’s not even funny (And really, I only read the good stuff. It’s like “Project Runway” when Tim says, “Don’t bore Nina!” — yeah).