1. This week has been chaotic and good and tiring and crazy. I’m getting used to getting out of the door in the morning. I guess Pumpkin has made it easy because she never let me learn how to sleep in. I still don’t need to use an alarm in the morning.
2. I’m so hydrated. I don’t know when the last time I drank this much water has been. Working in an office has reminded me to keep on drinking water. Pretty sure I didn’t even hydrate this much on my 40-mile Avon walk. Yeah, I know. I should have.
3. Project Runway is back! Yeah, I’m such a nerd for PR (and Tim Gunn – mad mad love for Tim Gunn). I thought it was interesting the way they showed part of the designer selection process this season. I don’t recall them doing that before. If you’re hooked on the show (like I am), do you have any early favorites? Here’s hoping we don’t have a repeat of Granny Panties Gretchen this time around.
4. Remember when I said I wasn’t sure if I liked my cappuccino with soy? Well, I tried it on purpose. It’s good. So now I know… and knowing is half the battle.
5. Today is the last 9 p.m. sunset in Michigan and then….Fall is coming. I can’t say that I mind. Not at all.
6. My picture of the day has been slightly less interesting having spent the better part of the past few days in an office. I’ll work on making time to get out and about and shoot. I miss spending more time holding my camera – will have to remedy that right-quick.
7. Right now, a lot of my favorite people are in San Diego for BlogHer. If you’re one of ’em, you’re probably far too busy to read this post – but have fun, y’all!
8. It only took me two and three quarters days of work to figure out how to lower my chair so my knees weren’t smacking into my computer keyboard. Don’t you roll your eyes at me. Chairs are tricky.
9. Saw “Crazy Stupid Love” over the weekend, and though admittedly, I’m not a Steve Carrell fan (at all, and no, I don’t watch the office) – I really enjoyed this movie. But I like movies like that – where not a lot of stuff is necessarily happening, but it’s about people. Give me a movie about people evolving over one where stuff is blowing up any day (See also: Good Will Hunting, When Harry Met Sally, and other stuff not directed by Michael Bay).
10. After extensive studies, I have determined that Q-doba > Chipotle. Don’t hate.