*Real posts to occupy this space at some point in the near future. Maybe later today. Maybe not*
1. What was the last pill you took?
Does my Vitamin C count?
2. What time of day do you usually feel most energized?
Shortly after tucking the kids in for naps or bedtime. Sad, but true.
3. Who was the last person you hugged?
Pumpkin, shortly after she had a hissy fit about me moving the Kleenex box to a higher shelf.
4. If you had a restaurant serve you the perfect breakfast, what would it be?
Honestly, if I’m not cooking it myself, it could just be toast and I’m good. But I love waffles. So waffles, some fruit maybe, and a cappuccino.
5. What did you do on Thursday?
I did the family thing. ALL DAY. And I survived, so… yay me!
6. If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?
Oh man. Just one thing. There’s several – but the blog-safe answer for this is my location. I would love to NOT be in Michigan anymore.
7. What is your favorite TV Commercial at the moment?
I have no idea – I don’t pay attention to them. I’m loving the new Pepsi commercials they are showing before movies now, where everyone is falling asleep and then end up all peppy doing that weird SNL/Night at the Roxbury head thing. But I’m a dork, so…
8. Who would you be surprised to wake up and find in your bed?
Damn near anyone other than the people who live in my house.
9. Who is your favorite 80s band?
Oh, I can’t pick just one. There was a lot of good stuff happening in the 80s. A lot that wasn’t so good. But when I think of what I loved most, I think of a lot of one – hit wonder type groups.